Friday 4 October 2019

Guest List



The stage of my life where you're at a wedding practically every weekend is (thankfully) over. Now, when we're invited to attend a wedding it's a rare (and therefore, more special) occasion.




I had absoutely no idea what dress was going to make it's way out of my closet (or fit!) for this wedding, but I ended up wearing this dress I got from Torrid over a year ago.


I love this purple lace, it feels so appropriate for fall, but the short sleeve, and v-neck makes it cool enough so that if it's a warm day (or a warm night on the dance floor) it's still comfortable.



I wore these shoes that are my absolute dress-up go-to right now, because they're super cute (dare I say, even a bit sexy?) and so so comfortable. I got them at Payless before all the stores closed in Canada, they're padded in the soles and even a wide width. So happy feet for this mama.


Unfortunately for me I ended up with a migraine and never made it onto the dance floor, but the dinner was lovely and I still had a nice time with my husband and his siblings at our table before we ended up heading out.



So, even though we didn't end up staying to tear up the dance floor it was still a nice night out!

 

6 comments:

  1. Tea, what a gorgeous dress! Perfect for a wedding. And those shoes are totally sexy, so own that, girl! I scored a bunch of really cute shoes from Payless right before they closed as well...at like $3 a pair! I am so sorry you ended the night with a migraine. Ugh. Another thing that makes us realize we can’t hang and party all night long at our age. Thanks for linking up with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so sad when Payless closed here, but the shoe deals were pretty awesome! The migraine sucked - getting older is LAME! LOL
      Thanks for stopping by
      xo, Tea

      Delete
  2. What a lovely dress! I really like that colour on you and the shoes are so cute, what a shame you didn't get to dance in them! it's nice you were still able to attend the wedding though :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ticks all the boxes and then some Tea. Love it and the colour looks so good on you. Thanks for joining me on the #linkup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do stop by the blog, as you are featured blogger! Lovely to have you there for the #linkup. Jacqui x

      Delete