Friday 24 May 2019

Working

Posts have been sporadic, I know - but it's only because I've been working!






I got a new job not too long ago, and while there was a period of training and trials, I have been approved to go it alone and have a few days under my belt now.




It's a great job for a charitable organization that promotes hands-on learning in our kids. Totally fun, lots of work, and pretty much the only time I'm gonna get rock-star status.



I promised you that you would see this top again - and I have worn it several times already. I love this silhouette and I'll be on the lookout for more tops with this shape.



Basic black pants and some sparkly sandals complete this look - I think this top would look great with jeans, but they're not in the dress code.

Hope you all had a wonderful Victoria Day weekend last weekend (if you're in Canada like me) or a great Memorial Day weekend (if you're in the states) and just plain a great weekend if you're anywhere else!

Have fun lovelies!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I love your cute top and the side tie!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by.
      xo Tea

      Delete
  2. What a lovely top! So nice with your pants, and congrats on the new job! It's great it's going well :)

    Hope you've been having a great weekend! I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete