Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rompin' Around

Is it weird to say that I've wanted a romper for years? Maybe. But since they came back into fashion this year rompers, jumpsuits, onesies, whatever you want to call them - are a great boon to mamas who want to be fashionable but are looking for something easy to wear.

This was actually a birthday gift from my younger (and much more fashionable) sister and I was totally excited when it fit like a dream. It's got a great funky print, a flattering v-neckline and nice wide shoulders so that I can wear a proper bra but don't need to wear a cardigan or jacket to cover up bra-straps.

I wore this to a baby shower for one of my life-long friends who is having her first baby in November and it was perfect for hanging out, watching her open gifts, drinking tea and eating treats!

Ladies - if you don't have a romper or a jumpsuit - I recommend you pick one up. I can wear this like this for now, but I'm looking forward to wearing it with a blazer and some heels or even tall boots for the winter.





bonus dog in pic - you're welcome. ;)





A belt to cinch the waist is hardly ever a bad idea.

 

Romper - Reitmans: similar / similar / love this
Shoes - Ardene: similar / similar / similar
Necklace - knit i-cord - Homemade

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment